Some good place Malaysia
- Delhi – Kuala Lumpur – Delhi (Air tickets in economy class)
- 05 Nights accommodation at Hotel Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park/ Similar In Kuala Lumpur
- Transported by air-conditioned coach
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur with entrance tickets to Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Return airport transfer
- Malaysia Visa Charges
- Any Meals other than inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc
- Anything which is not included in the package
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival at Kuala Lumpur
- Welcome to Malaysia In Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by a Trip planners representative and taken to your hotel.
- You have the rest of the day to enjoy the marvels of this city. We recommend you take a stroll through Bukit Bin tang area so that you can experience Kuala Lumpur’s bustling nightlife.
Day 2 Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- After a hearty breakfast, you will enjoy a half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur – you will visit the National Monument, Gate of King’s Palace, Moorish-style Railway Station Building, National Mosque, a chocolate factory and finally – the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower.
Day 3 Day At Leisure / Genting Highlands Tour
- After a hearty breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the marvels of this terrific city.
Day 4 Day at Leisure / Sunway Lagoon Tour
- After a hearty breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure explore what all Kuala Lumpur has to offer
Day 5 Day at leisure
- After a hearty breakfast, you have the entire day to explore this city or go for some shopping. Bukit Bintang is definitely the right spot for this.
- We also recommend the ’Aquaria KLCC for you today – Aquaria KLCC houses over 250 different species and over 5,000 land and aquatic animals from Malaysia and around the world.
- Aquaria KLCC is based on the journey of water from the land to the sea.
- The journey starts in the misty highlands, down through rivers, through the rainforest and mangroves to the coral reefs into the deep blue sea.
Day 6 Departure for India!
- After a hearty breakfast, you will have a few hours in Kuala Lumpur before you leave for the airport and make your journey back to India.
- We sincerely hope you had a memorable time!
Booking Procedure: To Process the Booking , we requires the payment as below slab
- Package Processing Amount: 25 % of the Package
- 2nd Installment: 50% of the Package
- Final Balance Payment: 10 days before arrival date
- 25% once made the booking
- 50% before 15 days from dated of arrival
- 75% within 8 days from date of arrival
- 100% within 3 days from date of arrival
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 9 months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
- One visa application form (back to back photocopy allowed).
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 mm width x 45 mm height) against a white background pasted and not stapled on the application form.
- A typed covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose of travel.
- Foreign exchange endorsement / credit card copies. Applicants should submit proof of carrying a minimum of US $ 60 per day. Alternatively, they can show their International Credit Card on arrival at Malaysia Immigration.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Visa is valid from 90 days up to one year at the discretion of the Immigration Authorities in Malaysia. Single / Multiple entry visas can be issued.