Great places in Rajasthan
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
DAY 1 : Arrive in Jaipur
- On arrival meet our representative, transfer to hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing visit City Palace which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas it is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Dev Temple. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. In evening enjoy local Market. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3 : Jaipur – Ranthambhore (160 km 2-3hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Ranthambhore. On arrival check in hotel, after lunch go for afternoon wild life jeep safari, Ranthambhore is famous for its rich tiger reserve. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5 : Udaipur
- After breakfast, Sightseeing for the day includes City Palace, Jagdish temple and the garden of maids (it was originally built for the maids of the queen who came along as wedding gifts). In evening enjoy local markets. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 6 : Udaipur- Mount Abu (160 km 2-3hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Mount Abu. Arrive and check in at hotel later visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. Then, you can visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings. In the evening, enjoy the place and explore the beauty of nature at its best. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 7 : Mount Abu-Jodhpur (270 km 5-6hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Arrive & check in at hotel later in the afternoon visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 8 : Jodhpur-Departure
- After breakfast leave Jodhpur for next destination
DAY 2 : Jaipur
- After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal, Nahargahr Fort and Jaigahre For. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 4 : Ranthambhore – Udaipur- (389 km 8-9hrs)
- Early morning go for morning jeep safari in fresh air to feel the wild life and the natural feel of the jungle after that back to hotel have breakfast and after that drive to Udaipur. On arrival check in hotel. In the evening proceed for a boat ride in Lake Pichola. Overnight at hotel.
Hotels as per the budget